
Well, we survived our trip to Cuba. It was very interesting, that's for sure. We had some of the best food there and it was still pretty gross and most of us got a little ill from it. Definitely was happy to get home and be able to eat food that tastes pretty good. After many many issues trying to get things organized for the wedding it finally went off. It was really nice and quite beautiful. Amanda was very happy with it all, and honestly, that is all that truly mattered. She looked absolutely beautiful and had some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen on her face that day.

Since then, it's just getting used to the summer life. Work is pretty slow so I tend to get very bored. We started our 4 day work weeks this week so I'm in the office alone today while they have the day off, and then I get my Friday's off. Now that is something I'm very much looking forward to. This coming weekend is the mid-singles conference in Calgary. I'm very excited for that to come!!!! Em and I decided to get a hotel. We are both tired of having to share bathrooms and stuff with other girls and want to enjoy our experience. We got a pretty sweet deal at a really nice hotel. It even has a pool which we plan on using!!!!
Yesterday was a good day too. J.J. ended up coming to my ward. I sat with him and his mom during joint priesthood/RS. He's always fun to talk to. We were being mostly good but both of us were tired and trying to stay awake so we chatted a bit. At one point his mom leaned over to us and asked if she needed to sit between us. All three of us laughed over that. It was pretty funny.
Well, I suppose I should get back to the nothingness of work today. My plans are to book all my stuff for Scotland in July. I have some pretty wicked & awesome ideas of what I'm going to do and I will still have a lot of free time where I'll have to figure out random things to do. It's going to be very exciting!!!!!!



Veronica and I on the plane ride home. She had a lot of fun taking Random goofy pictures with my camera. You should see them all. Completely ridiculous!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment