CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waiting for the Day!!

You know, some days I just wait for the day when I no longer have to work. It's not because my job is hard at all. In fact, it's quite the opposite. For the last two weeks I've had hardly anything to do every single day, and since the bosses wife isn't coming in I have to stay and be the phone girl etc, etc. Things in my house are so far behind, I'm behind on sleep and could really use a few good days at home to put things in order. Plus I'm running around doing stuff for others and getting some running around done for my Scotland trip. It doesn't help that I went away again last weekend for the mid-singles conference in Calgary. It meant the house got further behind and I have more crap to unpack. I would just love to stay at home and run the house. There are so many things I can accomplish.


Last Friday, on my day off, I didn't get half of them done since I was running around doing errands before I left town. One of them was buying a newer, nicer, smaller camera for my Scotland trip (6 weeks and counting). It just seems like such a waste to sit there and do nothing when there is a lot I could do else where. I would way rather have a ton of work to do and go nuts cause it's busy at the office. The nice thing is I do have Friday's off so I'm hoping that I can get a lot done this Friday when I don't have to work.

In the meantime, I had a really fun time in Calgary over the weekend. I ran in to some old friends I haven't seen in a long time and it was fun to catch up with them. It was definitely worth going and it was a lot more relaxing staying in a hotel rather than trying to share a bathroom and shower with 6 other girls. Definitely went the smart way this year!! Here are some of the pictures I got from the weekend too.


0 comments: