CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Can't Sleep

Why on nights when I really really really need to sleep do I have such a hard time? I need sleep to be able to have fun and enjoy myself at the mid-singles conference in Calgary this weekend but it's just not working. After taking forever to settle down I was asleep by midnight, and then awake at 1:30 am and have been up ever since. It is now 3:25 am and I'm still up. My legs are doing the nerves thing and it's causing problems. It doesn't help that my mind is so over active right now that everytime I close my eyes and finally do fall asleep I'm dreaming crazy things and planning stuff that I have no control over and won't be happening until I leave for my holiday in July. I'm seriously going nuts here.


It wouldn't be so bad either if I was able to sleep in a lot tomorrow but, I have a ton of running around to do and am going shopping with my mom. Then I have to make sure to be home in time to get my stuff together and go pick Em up from work. This is completely nuts!!!! The one consolation I have is that I am going to have a totally awesome weekend and party like no tomorrow!!!!! I deserve it to!!!! Heck, all of us girls going do.

So in the meantime, I'm going to try and fall asleep to some Doctor Who, after I post more ridiculous pictures of Veronica. They are just so funny!!!! I laugh everytime I see the ones she took!!!

A couple of Cache too, just cause he's so darn cute!!!!

0 comments: