CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life is Fantastic!!!

I don't really have a lot to say, or have a lot going on really, I just feel that life is fantastic. I don't even have anything special going on either. I'm just in a place where I need to be, both head space wise and everything. It helps when every one is doing well too, but I've also been getting rid of things that stress me out. My whole life this year has been evolving and changing and I'm liking the direction it's taking me in. I've discovered more about myself and what I want to be surrounded with. I'm focusing more on different things and am spending less time with some stuff. To be honest I don't really know how to explain a lot of it. I'm nowhere near where I thought I would be at this moment, but it's exactly where I need to be. I've just felt the need to spend more time with my family and stuff lately, and I have, and it's been good. If you listen to the first couple of lines to the first song that plays it says " I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night" and I really truly feel that. I've had a lot of good nights lately, and people who've been there to make them even better. I just wish I could explain in words why I feel this way but I do. I think there is even so much more to come this year and I'm looking forward to every minute of it, especially the flight I have in 37 days LOL!!! That's where it's all going to change.

0 comments: