CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

As if I wasn't already excited enough....

So the friends of mine that were telling me all about Scotland and where to go just got home the other day. They have since proceeded to post some of their pictures of their trip. They even got to go to the Doctor Who exhibit at the museum. Can I just say that now I am even more excited than ever that I get to go!!!!! All it did was get me even more giddy that I get to see some of those spectacular sites. They had pictures of parks, museums, castles and all kinds of stuff from Edinburgh and Glasgow on there, all of which I'm going to see. I honestly truly can hardly believe I'm going. Right now it just seems like such a fantasy and doesn't even seem remotely real. Until I'm packing up that Thursday night and heading to the airport I don't know if I'll truly ever believe that I'm actually doing this.

Can I just say too that I am so grateful for the Internet. It's how I got all my deals on airfare, hotels and bookings for the stuff I'm going to do while in Scotland. It even helped me today. I had gone to Costco to buy a new 8gig SD card for my new camera. They had the cards there 2 weeks ago, but today the only 8gig cards were Compact Flash ones and not SD ones. So I thought about it and looked on the net and happened to find the exact SD one I needed at Costco.ca. Totally saved me. They're usually like 60 bucks or so (sometimes 75 or 80) but this one was $5 off for $34.99 which is a pretty fantastic price for an 8 gig one. I'm pretty happy with myself. The Internet is also how I did all of the research I needed to for the camera I bought and chose, and where the cheapest place to buy it was. It also helps that I know where to go and what to look for. I like that I'm computer literate which totally helps when I'm doing stuff like this.

Life is still fantastic and now I only have 34 days to wait!!!! I just hope I can contain myself with the excitement that's just on the edge and about to boil over!!!!

0 comments: