CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SPOILED

Well, I think I'm completely spoiled at my job. I got a text from a friend Friday that needed some help on Monday morning. We made arrangements over the weekend to meet up Monday at 11am. When we did meet up he was impressed I could get off work so easily. I explained all I had to do was tell them when they came in at 930 that I had an appointment at 11 and they were like, ya sure, go. It's pretty awesome that I can just do this and they don't even ask questions. I wasn't gone very long anyway so it's not like it was a big deal.

Then today, after lunch I asked J where the magic bag was cause my back has been sore for the last couple of days. I wanted to heat is up and just soothe it. Well, not long later she came in and talked with me and said to book myself a massage and she'd pay for it as an end of tax season treat!!!! That made me so excited. Now I have absolutely no excuse for booking myself one and going and getting it done. I'm quite excited now!!!! I've never had a real massage done and I can't wait to go. This will be very nice for me!!!

0 comments: