CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I LOVE THE SCOTTISH

I mostly just want to say how much I love the Scottish and their sense of humour. We have two Scottish clients I find absolutely hilarious. One of them stopped by work yesterday and caused a massive upheaval. He just cracks me up. He showed us some fun stuff on YouTube from Britain's got talent. He's always telling jokes and completely brings a smile to the office. With how the atmosphere has been at work it was fun to have such a breather. We are pretty much finished tax season now and anyone who comes in now gets a ha, ya right, like we care. We even have only 3 left to pick up and they have Monday and Tuesday according to J. They have somethings going on Wednesday and Thursday and will hopefully be closing up early. YAY!!!!!!!! Anyway, so our Scottish client was there for about an hour and just put me in a good mood all day. Even in the afternoon when I couldn't stand working on the company I was working on and getting a little annoyed I still had a smile across my face from the pleasantness of the morning. It amazing what laughter and a fantastic sense of humour can do for a soul.

0 comments: