CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Some days you just want to scream. It's not a bad thing but I begin to wonder if this blasted tax season will ever end. The amount of phone calls and people coming in today has just been absolutely CRAZY!!!!! We had 4 or 5 clients all show up around the same time within a half hour period. One was going over his corporate when another one showed up to pick up his personals and didn't like the results so was waiting to talk to the boss man, then one showed up to pick up personals quickly and another to drop theirs off. Then when the corporate left, the second was in with the boss and the other two had left another one showed up to pick his stuff up while the phone rang another couple of times. The best part is the one client who was complaining about his personal return results is Scottish and absolutely hilarious. He cracks us up every time and he had the biggest sulk on his face because he was expecting a bigger return. He did walk out of here happy though when after going through it found out all his investment losses were applied to past years and not part of this years money and he's still be getting a huge chunk back.

We have passed the 2/3 mark of tax returns printed and are looking forward to being done in 3 weeks. We refuse to accept any to be done after the 28th or 29th and are just open for pick ups the last few days which will help. I tell you, the GONG SHOW around here is getting to be much but at least we do have fun clients who come in and make the day so much better. That was the best highlight of the day. It'll be sad when he retires and doesn't stop by as much (he works around the corner from us).

So I'm now down to 3 weeks of tax season, 5 weeks till Mexico, 12 weeks till baby girl and 26 weeks till the next baby. I've survived everything so far and look forward to May when it all quiets down around here and I only have to come in 4 days a week. Man I love working salary!!!!

0 comments: