CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Are we done yet, cause Monday's suck?

Monday's are getting harder and harder and harder. Tax season has really taken its toll around the office. J&D are really cursing a lot and the office sometimes feels out of control. At least today I'm managing to get work done. You should have seen it Friday being copy girl then fielding the door and clients while J was dealing with other clients or on the phone while I had to deal with more clients that came in. D was busy all morning in the board room too with a couple different clients. Most of that took place between 10 am and noon so I got almost nothing done all morning. We usually get so wrapped up in work that we have late lunches but as soon as everyone was gone by noon we ate lunch immediately and quickly and went back to work to try and get something done. It was hilarious. I actually had work to do too and didn't get much done, especially since I left by 2 to watch Karen's kids.

The stress level has gotten pretty bad. J's been going crazy since February and T4 & T5 season and then add personal taxes and she loses it. I have to say she has been calmer than other years but still curses quite a bit. D finally started losing it and really cursing out about a week and a half ago too. You know it's bad when you hear him losing it. It really has been a rough tax year. The amount of idiots and dumb clients we have had to deal with is almost unbelievable. I like how J puts it, they're dumber than a sack of hammers!!!

So let's just hope that the last 30+ tax returns come in soon and that we can be done. The goal here is to be done on the 28th and to just have pick ups the last 2 days. I'm looking forward to it being over, especially when I have problems sleeping like I did last night. I think the annoyance of coming in on Monday's is getting to me. Every other day coming in is ok, just Monday's are hard cause I've had that time off. So now, it's just counting down the last 10 days of tax season and then not long, or immediately after, I should start getting my Friday's off!!!! YAY FOR FOUR DAY WORK WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: