CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's a..............

Well, the countdown for one thing is over!!!! I am so excited. I pretty much already knew what Diana was having anyway and now I'm even more excited that we actually know for sure. We all had our suspicions and all had the same guess just mostly because of how she's carrying this pregnancy. I think she's pretty excited about it too. Now she can decorate and paint the room in the theme and colours she wants and not something gender neutral.

Now to only count down for everything else. It's now about one week less for everything else. Two weeks till Easter, 5 weeks of misery and tax season (hopefully we'll shut down May 1st and take that Friday off), 7 weeks & 2 days till Mexico, 14 weeks for baby #1 and 28 weeks till baby #2. I'm feeling pretty good about it all. And yes Cath, I'm going to enjoy every moment I can in between and enjoy the journey of it all!!! Oh, did I forget to mention that it's a........... hahahahaha, just kidding, it's a girl.

0 comments: