CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie.......

I can honestly say life is so fantastic right now. I may not have everything I had hoped for in life right now but I have some of the greatest friends anyone could ever hope for and that makes it so wonderful. Saturday night was one of the funniest times I've had in a while. Jenn and I had decided that since Emily had to cancel her birthday last month, due to the face that she had the flu and bronchitis, that we would throw her a surprise party. Jenn was going to have people over to celebrate her new basement but decided this was more fun. Emily had been pretty sad about having to cancel and we felt pretty bad for her. It was so much fun to plan too. We decided an a Hawaiian theme since Em had lived there for 2 years and loves it and I have to say, Jenn got some pretty fun stuff at the dollar store. We had chocolate fondue, and mix stuff to make our own virgin strawberry daiquiri's and pina colada's. Somehow I turned in to the bar tender and everyone loved the drinks, even when I don't like coconut and pineapple and couldn't test the pina colada's. Then the games began hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Well, Boxers or Briefs is the favourite game when we get together to play these days. Such a funny game. When can give the craziest cards to your friends and then can insinuate what you want them to and take the harshest criticism with the joke it's intended it's the best. When JB can get the card "I am the wicked witch of the west", laugh about it and then give T the true chip for it you know it's a good night. I'm still laughing about that one today. I got a few I am out of control, I am on something crazy type of cards which were funny. Every time someone rolled "I like" there was always someone in the crowd who started to sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie". So when it came to the last couple of rounds I heard Jenn say "oh yes, I got it" I was curious which card she had. So we did a couple more people and then it was Emily's turn and we were finishing with her. She asked what she should roll and Jenn wanted an "I like" and just by fluke Emily did roll and "I like". So we all chose our cards for Emily and then when she read them she got to the one Jenn threw in and it said "I like big butts and I cannot lie". What a funny way to end the evening. It could not have ended on a funnier not. You know it's fantastic when we all stayed for the entire time and we were all laughing to hard. I mean, I had streams of tears running down my face constantly. The hyena didn't really make much of an appearance thank goodness, but oh did I laugh. It was such a funny night. I love it when I can laugh that hard, I feel so much better. I had been tense and stressed before I got there from all the secret keeping and getting Emily there (btw, she was very surprised) and then thinking about getting ready for my trip. Laughter really is the best medicine.

0 comments: