CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh to have more money!!!!!

As you can tell there hasn't really been anything going on since I got home from Utah. My life is pretty boring and plain. I even already started counting down the days to MEXICO!!!!! Only problem with that one is I have to go with my entire family to that one. That's going to be interesting.

Now on to the reason for writing today. I noticed something my boss had the other day and it quite excited me. Only problem is, a) I don't have the money for it and b) I don't want to go alone. They call it Broadway Across Canada and there are 4 plays coming to Edmonton I'd love to see. They are Lion King, A Chorus Line, Fiddler on the Roof, and Chicago. Apparently you can buy season tickets that gets you in to all of these. I looked it up and to go to all four of them would cost me about $300 - 350 for just me!!!! Oh to have money and be able to buy a SET of tickets and have someone go with me to them. I don't get to do stuff like that often enough and I totally love it. I remember seeing Joseph and Les Miserable with my family. Maybe one day if I ever get married (HA ya right) he'll do things like that for me. Oh to dream!!!!! As it stands, I realized the other day that I haven't been to a movie in FOREVER and there are a ton of them out there I want to see. Heck, there are about 30 I'm sure I'd love to rent at Blockbuster alone. I've been missing out a lot lately and it's just because I've been so dang busy. I have something planned at least one night of every weekend for then next month and none of it includes dates of any kind or any activity that will find me a man LOL.

So for now, I sit and dream of the hopeful possibility of someday somebody loving me enough to take me to the shows. Yup, that's what I'm doing at work today, day dreaming of things that will never come to pass. Might as well, got nothing else to do since I finally caught up on all of my work.

0 comments: