THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!!! So, I started counting down to things. The first 3 is for the number of days until my sister Diana goes for her 3D ultrasound to find out whether she's having a girl or a boy. It's pretty exciting. Then it's 3 more weeks of work, including this week, until we get a day off for Easter. It will be so nice to have that. Six is the number of weeks left of this miserable tax season. It's been crazy around here at the office and I'm looking forward to things calming down. It also means that I get my Friday's off back. I love Fridays off and they last until sometime in September. Oh for regular four day work weeks!!!!!
Eight is the number of weeks until we, as a whole family (well mostly) go to Mexico for my brother's wedding. It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait to sit around for a week and just veg. Veronica's dress is gorgeous and Cachie's outfit is absolutely so cute!!! Diana's even being adventurous enough to make a dress for the wedding. She's having to piece together patterns and basically make it up so I think she's nuts but that's what she does. Fifteen is the number of weeks left until Diana's due date and I get baby #1. I'm so excited to have another baby in the family and especially that Diana's finally having a baby. And finally Twenty-nine is the number of weeks until Karen's due date which is baby #2. Yup, I get two new babies this year!!!!! I'm so excited. I cracked up when I realized all her kids are 3 years and 3 months apart. She said it was a total fluke. Karen's kids are the cutest so it's going to be fun.
So in the mean time, I try and survive and sometimes enjoy each day. Some days are harder than others but soon it will be relaxing again. As it is today I have a busy busy day and I'll be away from the office helping out a client learning some bookkeeping stuff. It's either going to be a short day, or a very very LONG day.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
3,3,6,8,15,29
Posted by BJ at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
i hope you DO enjoy the in between times - remember sunday? joy in the journey, baby!!!
Post a Comment