CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PANIC ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why to every freaking one of my friends have to be asleep when I need them. I'm seriously having a panic attack and Jenn's not up and Emily won't answer her cell ( I don't dare call her house phone after 10:30). Honestly, I mean seriously, when I need them they are SLEEPING!!!!!!!!! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been having a rough couple of days and wondering what to do about stuff lately. A lot of it involved Dreamboat too, long story. Then I found out I wouldn't see him this week at the place where I usually do so I decided to do something else that night. Well!!!! Tonight I went to clean the Temple and guess who was there. Yup, Dreamboat came walking in and I almost fell over and didn't know how to react. Normally I'm fine when I see him because we've been friends for years (it's only recently that this Dreamboat thing has come in to affect) but tonight for some reason I just got all flustered and butterflyish. UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much more to tell, so much story to go with stuff but I can't tell anyone. Nobody knows about this and I just need to talk but it is now 11pm and NO ONE'S UP!!!!!!!! Of the 6ish people that know there's no one to talk to right now and I'd love to get some of it out!!! I don't know how I'm going to sleep or anything tonight, or how I'm going to make it through the day tomorrow at work. UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: