CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I refused to die today

Well, tonight my old ward had an activity at Rabbit Hill. Since I had injured myself so badly last time (took 3 weeks for my tailbone to stop hurting) I decided to just ski. Now, if there had been a cute guy to take me down the hill I might have snowboarded again, but alas, not tonight. Now, I haven't been skiing for at least 20 years, probably not since grade 5 or 6. Wow, to say that was at least 20 years ago makes me feel so old. I do have to say, very much like riding a bike. It was quite easy to remember and I did much better than I expected for it being so long. I had a lot of fun visiting with everybody too. Definitely worth my time.

This week has been rough with having nothing to do at work. Everyday I came in I had some work to do, but by 11am I was finished it. Three of the four days I worked this week I went home by noon. I got so bored and had no idea what to do with myself. Let's just say thank goodness for working Salary LOL. In spite of the boredome I did have a few funny moments. this week. My favourite being Tuesday night when Em and I met up with Jenn. We met her at the Ikea parking lot before going for dessert. While we were at ikea Em and I were still in my car making plans with Jenn who was outside a guy who had been shopping at ikea and was parked in front of Jenn looked over at us and said, "nice ears". Emily was wearing her tuque her mother had given her for Christmas. It looks like either a mouse or rabbit or something of the sort. He then chatted a little bit with us. He was definitely flirting and that has to be one of the best pick up lines I have ever heard in my entire life!!!!! So funny. He even honked his horn at Jenn when she was driving away. We laughed about that the rest of the night. Definitely the moment of the week.






Emily and in imfamous tuque


David playing "catch me" with Em last month. Too funny!!

0 comments: