CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a sucker and HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I am the worlds biggest sucker I swear. Almost anyone can get me to do anything, within reason. My sister calls and I drop stuff to babysit, I cram in other babysitting for friends and stuff, and then there's Tyler. UGH!!!!! So, when I went to Tyler's a couple of weeks ago he had some banana's that were going bad and thought I should make some banana bread. So I called my mom and got her recipe (it's the best one ever) and made 2 loaves of banana bread. I only got a couple of slices of one loaf, which it totally fine with me, who needs the extra calories anyway, and I was lucky to get that much. Then yesterday I head over there and right as soon as I walk in the door Tyler says, I bought stuff for cookies and think you should make me some cookies. Why do I do these things? So, while he made dinner I made cookies. They were really good cookies, and again, I only had a couple out of the 51 that the recipe made and the rest of them stayed there. Thing is everyone gets to enjoy them and I made them!!! Oh well, I'm only kidding anyway. I don't really care and it gives me something to do. I don't make cookies at home ever because then I'd eat them all and that's just a crazy thing to do. I do enjoy baking but can be dangerous with all the calories so unless I'm giving it away immediately, I don't bake.

Then today comes the HOLY CRAP portion of the story. So I went to my ward and church today and that was all good, but then I went to a different ward after because I had to pick something up from someone there. I also thought it would be fun to see a few of the people I know there. Well, I sat in the back of the chapel as always and saw Dreamboat (DD) coming in. I just ignored that I saw him and waited for Sacrament meeting to start. Then all of a sudden D.D. was right beside me talking with me and lingered there long enough (longer that I thought he would talk with me) that I was like you want to just sit with me, so he did. Yup, very good Sunday to get to sit with D.D. I can have a good rest of the day now, even if everything else goes wrong. We had quite fun conversations and we both look forward to seeing each other later this week at the usual place. Life is definitely looking up ;)

0 comments: