Well, things are slowly getting back to normal now. I'm back at work and not sure if I'm happy or not. We got new computers and my bosses sons set the up over the holidays. Um, ya, it's a royal pain in my side right now. Everything is so messed up. I've had to change e-mail programs back to the one I like, upgrade some of my programs and begin re-installing programs I use for work. I love the speed of it but it's driving me nuts trying to get my computer in a working order that I even can tolerate, let alone like. One thing I have to say that I absolutely love is that I have dual monitors. That is making a lot of things SOOOOOOOOO much easier. One thing we learned that we were shocked about is that the computers came with DVD ROM's and not RW's which surprised us. Stupid things ticking me off.
I got to work this morning and realized that I left my lunch in my front entrance on the floor. I even went shopping on Saturday just to have food for lunch. So I decided I'd head to the Sobey's near by for food. Well I left just after noon to do that and texted a friend telling him the story that I forgot my lunch at home and he texted back asking "Did you remember your wallet?" I was like, FETCH, and turned the car around and went back to get my purse that was sitting in my office. That was when I decided that I was having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and that I was moving to Australia. If you haven't read it yet you have to read the children's book, Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and you'll understand. Everything goes wrong for him that day and after every thing that happens he says "I think I'll move to Australia". Well, today I'm feeling the same thing.
I am looking forward to what's ahead for 2009. I had such a learning year last year. So many things happened and I had such odd and yet amazing experiences. All I can think that is after everything that has happened something fantastic is coming my way. In looking back on everything it's interesting to see what I've learned. I have definitely grown with all of it. I can't even put in to words all that has gone on and how much better I feel about life in general. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been in my life. This year I've met some fantastic people and 2 of them have become some of my absolute best friends ever. They help me every day. I only wish they could realize what they've done for me to help me in my life. I've made such self discoveries that I am no longer afraid of the many things that could potentially happen in my future. I have been blessed by the Lord with so many wonderful things these days. I can't wait to see what's in store for this new year.
I'm trying to set goals and figure out what I want to do to help make me a better me this year. It's not as easy as it sounds when I did a lot of that last year already. So far I have cheesy things on my list such as using the word "like" less in sentences where it's not needed, not using the words "frick", "freaking", etc etc. I also want to be better at doing the things I want to do like writing in my Journal, learning Spanish and such. I'm still trying to figure out more things to think of and better goals to set but that's a start. Right now, I'm just happy with life and look forward with gusto. After a drama filled 2008 I'm excited for the fun filled changing 2009!!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
I'm moving to Austrailia!!
Posted by BJ at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
well, if you do end up moving to Australia i will definitely come and visit you! My boyfriend, Hugh Jackman, he lives there, too! lol
"alexander ..." is my favourite kid's book EVER ... i have about 5 copies of it and i read it on a very regular basis. i love it so much i used it during my practicum when i was in university and got the kids to make bar graphs recording which bad thing was the worst and which wasn't a big deal. sigh.
Post a Comment