Have you ever had one of those nights where you had a dream that felt so real and then when you woke up you were so sad to realize that it was really just a dream? Well I had one of those last night. I was severely disappointed to wake up and discover it wasn't real. It was something I would love to really happen. I know I've had a good nights sleep when I dream like that too. Monday night after snowboarding I did not sleep at all. I didn't get home till 12:30 am and then slept from 1:30 to 2:30 after laying in bed for a long time. At 2:30 I had every nerve in my body firing. It was so uncomfortable. I couldn't sit still and moving hurt. I just sat and watched TV till about 4 and then finally slept again from 5 till 6. I was pretty tired the next day that's for sure. I have however crashed and burned and slept great every night since then, but last night. I know I had good dreams the other nights but couldn't remember them. The only thing I had remembered was that they were about "D.D." as Jenn has nicknamed him.
Well I ran in to "D.D." this week, as I always do, and it was kind of interesting. He seemed kind of flirty with me which is different for him to be around me. I even got the flirty teasing pokes in the arm. I was soooooooooo wishing that one of my friends had been there to see it just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind or imagining it. So later that night after everything was done a friend and I were sitting around and talking and "D.D." was the only other one there. She started talking to him and then it turned into a conversation with just him and me and he again was being flirty, but not as much as before. After he left she got more excited than I did and said he was SO flirting with me. Hahahahahahahaha!!! I have no idea, but it definitely made my night. Man this has been a funny week between "J.J." (jail bait's newer easier nickname, the first J stands for jail bail), and "D.D." (stands for Dreamboat "___"). Then last night to have that dream about "D.D.", which if you want to know, you have to ask cause I'm not telling here. Let's just say life has become very interesting this year. And I thought last year was good, but this one, even way better and it's barely just begun. So much more has happened now than ever before. So, what's next? Bring it on!!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I had a Dream......
Posted by BJ at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment