CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't wait to get out of there

UGHHHHH. Who knew the last few weeks of quitting a job would be so bad. The work is finally slowing down and I'm almost all caught up. Not a ton to do which is good, but I'm sure more will come in. The problem right now is this one especially lousy clients. Now I usually only see the clients a few times a year. Around their corporate year end a couple times and then the same during personal tax season. BUT this one client never seems to go away.


We do every thing for him. He has all his bills and crap sent to our office and J pays it all (from his account of course). Well, J & D are out of town this week and he chose today to come in and literally harass me. When he first came in he started bugging me that I wasn't working, when in fact I was in the middle of finishing one company up and he interrupted. Then he starts asking if D was in. He clearly knew he wasn't and I told him so, I heard J telling him on Friday that they were going out of town and would take care of things when they got back. He got all defensive when I told him he knew they were out of town.

Then he has been questioning this big repair bill and was calling people on our phones. Whatever, but I wasn't going to leave him in the front and go in to my office and work. Not that I think he'd do something, but it's just not professional. While he was on hold he started asking me how much I got paid to sit around and do nothing. Then he starts to question the last GST return I filed for him. He's asking about this one big house repair bill and if I used it when filing. I said no. He got all upset like why not. I told him he can't charge house repair bills to the company and he know that. He tries arguing that his house is in the company name, blah blah blah and I told him well it's not in our books and we charged him for it in our books. He got mad and tried to blame me and asked if D looks at that stuff or if I just do it, like it's all my fault none of his crap gets written off as a company expense. I told him I wouldn't have done it without asking D and that he always looks over the stuff anyway. He acted like he didn't believe me and called it all BS etc etc etc.

After he was done being on hold and finished we talked a bit about his big expense like what can you do kind of thing. I said, ya I guess you gotta work. Then he said no, he just likes to, then changes his mind and say no, I have to work to pay you a-holes to sit around and do nothing. Oh man, I got mad. I just ignored it but I should have just told him I had quit already and he can just leave and suck it and I didn't want to see him again before I left. UGH, he drives me nuts. I can't wait till J&D get home to let them in on it. J is going to be so mad, she may even tell D he has to go. We'll see, but I'm sure J is going to tell D to tell him that he has no freaking right to talk to their staff, or anyone really, in that way. He's the jerk not me.

My knew mantra is, I'm almost done, I'm almost done. As of today I have 3 weeks left, only 14 working days. I work tomorrow, then 2 weeks, then 3 days that last week. I'm almost done, I'm almost done. I'm sure I'll have my share of difficult clients at the new job, but I doubt they'd keep clients like this guy. D seems to have a hard time getting rid of the jerks, but I know they don't allow that kind of crap at the new one. No one is worth getting peed on like that!!!!!!!

0 comments: