I have to say, life has been pretty good this year. After much reflection on last year my mental and physical health were both not in a good place for most of last year. This year has started pretty awesome. I am loving the car totally. It's pretty awesome. It's more expensive on gas, especially since the Echo was so small and this one is so big, but it's worth every cost. Last night was another blast of fun out with the girls. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes and then out for dinner. It's nice to have Fee and Em separate but also fantastic that they get along so well and when the three of us get together it's total chaos.
Mom and Bob left for Utah again. They're down there packing up his stuff to move up here. Not sure how much stuff they're bringing and if they're renting a trailer or what. They're gone for a really long stretch this time. When they came home from Hawaii the first thing I asked mom was if they could stay here for at least a week. I was just emotionally tired of watching the house. Two weeks in December, 20 days in January and now a lot more. They stayed for just over a week because it took them a couple of days longer than they planned to leave here.
Since they are going for almost 5 weeks mom is helping me to fly down to visit them. It will break up the long stretch and make it easier. Plus it will be nice to just get away and out of the city. It's getting hard to hang around here sometimes knowing that life is going to change. As much as I hate change, when I know things are supposed to change I just want it to happen now and have it be the new way. The transition is always the hardest part. Mostly because I have no patience.
But I am looking forward to hanging out in Utah with Mom and Bob. We might make trips to some temples, or mom was thinking of looking into going to the Hale Theatre and seeing a play there. The fun thing is I'm going in the middle of when Diana and Spencer are heading down. They're going for 10 days and I was talking with Diana today and she said mom was thinking of having everyone for dinner at Bob's house on the Sunday so that could be fun. Kathy, and her kids (Braeden, Jenni, Taya, Denver, Toren), Diana, Spencer and Ivy. I think it will help mom break up the long trip too. The longest my mom has ever been gone from us is when she was in Hawaii for almost 3 weeks. I think this is going to be harder than she realizes so me going is as much for her as it is for me. Just one more trip to break up the boredom.
OH!!!!!! I have even better news too. Fee and i were thinking of going to Utah for 2 weeks to visit her sister and making a few side trips on the way down and back. Well, she's now thinking of moving back to New York so we've modified the plans to accommodate her. We'll drive down to Kalispell to Lake Blaine, then head to Utah to see her sister for 3 or 4 days, then we'll drive up heading towards New York to drop her off. We would bring a 3rd person too, just to A) make it cheaper, and B) have someone with me when I drove home from New York. This could be fun going to New York this year!!!!! I so freaking deserve that!!! See, I told you this year was going to be so fantastically awesome!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment