CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

One last Hoorah

Yesterday was a very good day. Work was average, which is good. Then I stopped by a friends house after work to catch up with them. It was so cute to see their little daughter growing up. She's pretty excited for the new brother or sister she'll be having in the next week or two. I hadn't seen them for 5 months or so so it was fun to see Ang all pregnant and looking cute. It's nice to have friends like them. When they got engaged they still included me in a lot of stuff and even after they got married they have been great at keeping in touch, as have I. I mean, we don't see each other all the time, but we'll at least email and stuff quite a bit. Most people I have known over the many years of YSAdome have gotten married and haven't had time to keep that kind of friendship, but they'll talk and stuff when they do see you at stuff. But P&A have been awesome at making sure that didn't happen because they didn't want to be one of those couples that cuts out their single friends just because they got married. It was nice to be able to see them and share stuff with them.

Then my brother changed my oil for me while he was doing his other cars. It's nice when he does stuff cause being the only boy in the family, sometimes it's hard to tell if he does care about us girls. Then mom and I had been invited over to Karen's house for a chocolate fondue with Diana. Karen thought it would be fun to do one last girls night before everything changes for all of us. It was kind of fun. Nothing really exciting happened cause we had the kids and stuff there, but at one point Alex was putting the kids to bed, then watched tv while us girls hung out in the baby's room. Karen was showing us all of the stuff that she has for the baby when she comes, which should be any day now. We just sat around talking and laughing. Ivy woke up and joined us at one point too. It's just nice to have those moments together. I just hope that nights like that still get to happen for us when our worlds are turned upside down.

0 comments: