CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ohhhh, the pain.

So, today is day 2 of the new workout regime and my legs are sore. I was so tired last night and didn't sleep great. I slept ok, but by the morning my legs were sore enough I couldn't sleep. I had a hard time staying awake for a bit in the morning but then I ended up okay because I got into a groove and got something accomplished today. Then as I was leaving work, it starting to rain, and I mean really rain, but we decided to go anyway. By the time I got out of the East end and got home and changed it wasn't so bad. We walked in the River Valley again today so we were covered by trees but it was mostly spitting at that point. We walked for an hour, which did some good. Then I went to Taekwondo class. Oh man, one of the girls had been gone for a few weeks so she wanted them to kick her butt, so they did. My lungs and legs got quite the workout.

I was put through the ringer, couldn't breathe, and then pushed some more. It was good for me but boy and I tired and sore now. And just think, tomorrow is another running day, plus I'm going to try and go to TKD class again. LUCKY ME!!!!!! It's good for me and I really really need it. The running is going to build up my endurance and my lungs which will help for my class.

Getting something accomplished at work today helped too. I didn't finish a company but I got the crappy part of one of them out of the way. If I can push past the crappy part, to where I just have to call or e-mail them my questions, I can usually manage the rest of it pretty easy. The nice thing too is that nothing new has come in for over a week so I can catch up with what I have and just concentrate on those ones and get them done. They all kind of suck and have crappy crappy long parts to them, but like I said, once I get past that, the end is easy and I can move on. That's helping. If I can push past that I might be able to make it through busy season from October to December. That's when I really want to die. You'll hear more complaining then. At least there's Christmas in there to help. That holiday break is really nice, especially because I'm usually, finally caught up by then.

So, here's to hoping I make it through running and TKD tomorrow and work for the next 4 months!!!!

0 comments: