It has been very very busy for me lately. I've been tanning to get a base tan for my trip to Cuba so I don't burn to death and between scheduling that and everything else I need to do before I leave, WOW, I'm busy. Thursday I went out to my Taekwondo class, where I received my purple belt, thank you very much, and when I got home there was a message from my cutest nephew ever, Cachie. Mom was watching him that night and apparently he kept asking if I was coming over and telling grandma I was. He kept saying he heard my car and yup, Barb's coming. He also made sure to tell her I was his favourite, but then said she was just so she didn't feel bad. The funny thing is I had seen him just the night before when I had babysat him. In the message he proceeded to tell me "Hi Barb! It's Cachie! I'm at Grandma's House! I miss you, bye!". I laughed so hard and it just melted my heart. I'm so excited to go on this trip with the kids.
Friday was a great day too. On my list of things was get my hair cut and a friend of mine I hadn't seen for 2 years moved back here and was going to cut it. I think she had fun cause she sure cut a lot off. It was so long, WAY too long that I was happy to let her. We had such a fantastic visit. I had forgotten how much I missed her. We had such great conversation and she had me crying by the time we left. She will always be dear to me and I'm looking forward to seeing her more often. I got to see her daughter's too which is always fun. They are almost 3 and 4 1/2 months. They are such cute girls. Definitely made my week!!!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sometimes It's the little things
Posted by BJ at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment