Long story short and not going to go into all of the details but as of two minutes ago I just booked myself a flight to Edinburgh, Scotland. I have no idea why I'm doing this or how this came about but I am FREAKED OUT!!!!! Most expensive trip I will ever take and it's going to be quite the adventure but I know somehow, for some reason I'm supposed to go. This is probably the craziest thing that I have EVER done in my entire life but there is something I'm supposed to learn from it. When I told mom today that I almost booked the flight at work she asked, why not, and same with Diana so I did it. I have nothing planned and have no idea where I'm going or what I'm going to do, I just know that I HAVE to go!!!
Basically I've lost my mind and I'm completely insane but OH WELL!!!! I'm shaking as I write this but wow, it feels good. I have no plans at all and have no idea where I'll be staying or what exactly I'll be doing but I'm going. I'd like to also visit Glasgow and a few other places while there and thank goodness travel between everywhere there is really really easy. I might even hit a pub or two for some fun some nights. I just hope that I'm really brave enough to do everything that I want to. This is definitely going to be the trip of a lifetime!!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I must be COMPLETELY OUT OF MY MIND!!!
Posted by BJ at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment