CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Why I hate the fall, and no, it's not the weather

So, this is my life right now. We have so many companies that have June, July and August year ends that I am going nuts. We even have some late April and Mays to still come in which makes work life even more fun, NOT!!!!! So as you can see from some of my pictures I took, I'm swamped. This time of year is always bad. I go from being very very bored in the summer, with not much to do, only working 4 days a week and sometimes getting off at noon, to 5 days a week of pure work HELL. Thank goodness for Salary not hourly pay though, don't work overtime but still get paid to go home early. In this picture you see my desk and floor. My desk is covered in work and the ones at my feet are waiting for info to finish them or they are the ones I am currently working on.























This picture is of the stacks and stacks of work waiting to be done that I haven't even looked at yet. It's not even a true representation because in one of the tubs are 5 companies so pretend there were four more tubs, plus the ones under my desk, and that is truly truly how much work I have to do right now. Plus on top of the filing cabinet are two companies that I have to do the bookkeeping for, one of them by Thursday. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!



This last picture is my list of work. The left side is my work to be done. The right side is my bosses list. It's how we keep track of who has which companies and when they're done, they're off the board YAY!!!!! I know the pic's blurry but I figured I "should" do that cause clients, blah, blah, blah..... Anyway, I had three more companies plus one of the bookkeeping show up today and I kept teasing my bosses wife that I was going to crawl under a rock and start crying because of how much was there. I was kidding of course. If you count, I have 17 companies to work on. It just never ends. One of the big ones came in today but it's easy to do and has 5 affiliated companies that are already in that I haven't gotten to yet and the big one has to be done pretty quick since Papa goes down south for the winter. That's tomorrow's project so I'm hoping to get all 6 done tomorrow since they're all pretty easy. That will lighten the load a ton. I am already looking forward to my much needed two weeks off at Christmas and every holiday in between!!!!

0 comments: