CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dreams and Beauty



Last night was a rough night for sleep. I was dreaming about work and all kinds of things to keep me awake. I hate nights when I dream about my day life like that. I even woke myself up talking in my sleep more than once. It was a very fitful sleep. It wasn't fun, but I got thinking about some pictures I've taken that I've wanted to post.



I totally love photography and have a great film camera, but these were taken with my regular digital camera. I haven't developed the film for these yet and there should be more cool pic's from those too. I'm hoping one day, before too long, to buy a digital SLR camera and take some photography classes to learn to use my camera's better. Now, I love rocks, water and trees. They are some of my favourite things and I just stare in awe sometimes at it. These are a few of my favourites from some recent trips to Waterton and Crescent Falls.












If I could go to these places every weekend I could. I love this stuff and feel so relaxed whenever I get there.















This is one of my favourites. It's my desktop picture right now. I find it absolutely beautiful.












I'm really really hoping that by next summer,

depending on finances of course, to have the great camera. I love pictures. I'm hoping to post some of my friends too. What would I do without friends? They are my lifeline and I want to show them off!!!

0 comments: