Honestly, do guys really think that we are so dumb? I was out with the sisterhood tonight and we were sharing stories. Well, mostly Jenn was venting about how stupid guys are and what jerks she has run into lately, as have we all. The antics that some of these guys have pulled over the last few days have stunned me beyond any sort of understanding. I mean what kind of idiot thinks it's ok to go on a date with a girl still when he has a new girlfriend? Then another guy who completely ruins a night by being a complete jerk and very disrespectful. I mean, just because you are just friends with a girl doesn't mean you shouldn't treat her like a lady. I have many guy friends who treat me like one of the guys, and yet still stay respectful to me.
On the way from dinner to the movie Em comes up with that his has been the year of 2 Dic#$ and and A$$. I lost it completely. It was so bad that the hyena even came out. When we got to the parking lot it was so bad Jenn could hear me laughing from inside her car. When we told her we got the snorts from her too. On our way out of the movie and back to the car Jenn told me one more thing that this idiot had said, this time about me. So he asked her, "so you and Barb are pretty close eh?" and Jenn of course told him that we were close. I've told him that too. So knowing this he goes on to tell her that I keep getting him to sit with me at church. He made it sound like it was such a burden and annoying that I did this. I was only doing this because he just moved into the city and thought he needed friends. We're in the same ward and figured we could keep eachother company from all the crazy married people but apparently that's too much. Jenn even told him that she thought I was trying to be a friend because he didn't know anyone and he did say, ya, guess it beats sitting alone. I mean what the heck. The thing I don't get the most is that after having asked Jenn how close we were and she confirmed it where in that brain of his did he think that we wouldn't talk? Do guys really, honestly think that girls don't talk to each other. We even talk when we aren't that close. Honestly, so stupid, we are not the dumb ones, they are.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Two D!(*$ and an @$$
Posted by BJ at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment