Well, this weekend is the middle of 6 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 weeks, and 6 weeks. Very strange and funny I know. So it starts, 6 weeks notice at the old job (aka 6 weeks till I started the new job), have already worked 6 weeks at the new job, it's now 6 weeks till I leave for Australia (massive YAY!!!!!) where I'll be staying for 6 weeks. I laughed when I realized that.
Life is going okay. I still have a few stresses of things, but I know I just have to survive the 6 weeks till I can relax for a while. I did something yesterday that helped me relax a bit about stuff. I went show home shopping and found the perfect place. Now it's a townhouse, which I wasn't sure I wanted, but I really like it. It has a 2 car garage underneath, and I fairly nice kitchen/living room and I'd choose the 2 master option over the 3 bedroom. Just makes things a little nicer and I don't need 3 bedrooms just for me. The best part of the deal is that they are still selling models over the next few years and the next phase available will be ready for January 2012, which is when I'd be financially ready to afford it. It couldn't have worked more perfectly. I'm beyond giddy!!!!! It put more things in perspective and helped me to realize a few things, even about what I'd like to do when I grow up. That part is a long story, but for another time.
So, for now I get to enjoy myself and have a great Christmas. It's going to be chaos but a lot of fun. Especially the babies that are coming then. I can't wait to go away, E is getting married while I'm there to (so much fun), and if you want something special, let me know, cause I'm not buying for anyone unless they give me ideas. ;-)
P.S. I forgot to mention one of the most fun parts. It's just a block or two away from Karen and the kids!!!!! Not that it matters much but it could be fun. Closer to all the shopping too!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment