I have decided to attack the nothingness again. I've been living in a slump and have been really good for 2 1/2 days now. I've started eating right again and worked my but off at X-Fit last night. Some of the girls there even commented that they haven't seen me push that hard. S had been gone for 8 weeks and was surprised. I don't know. I've just decided to give myself a swift kick in the pants. I always feel better when I do.
I find that the summer is the hardest for me. I can lose weight over my birthday and Christmas easily, but every summer I struggle. The only time I didn't struggle was in Scotland but that was because I was walking 8 hours a day. No matter what I ate I lost 5 pounds in 9 days. The plan now is to lose as much as I can in the next 6 weeks before I leave for holidays. I'm sure I can lose 10 pounds and the fact I've been good for almost 3 days helps. Every day that I'm good is awesome.
I'm going to try and pick up my training for TKD too. I figure I'm getting closer to black belt and need to do more to kick myself in the butt. I need to train hard and vigorously to get myself good enough. Here's to new head space and feeling great about me!!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment