CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Duh, Duh, Duh, Duh

This is how I feel today UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There, now I got it out. Things have been going crazy. So many things, so many stresses. The only reason I'm somewhat happy today is that I don't have to work today. I'm enjoying just sitting around being peaceful. I've already been to the Chiropractor, and am currently chilling while doing laundry. It's helping get rid of some frustrations.


Yesterday at work was another bad day. Got a phone call from a client who's been driving us crazy. We've already talked to him a billion times over the last month and on one of his "visits" he said they had changed some numbers. I was very firm in saying they can't do that and once they give us the info that's it, it goes untouched or it screws it all up. So he got me the new account balances and I thought things were straight. My boss finally finished the company's stuff and then he calls yesterday saying he had gotten a message from their bookkeeper that she had finished fixing all of the 2009 numbers. He's not sure what she meant and she was gone for the day. I was like, well, you're going to have to tell her to undo what she did because you can't do that after we've gotten it and we've already finished it. I was so frustrated. I asked J&D for a gun and any target to shoot. J was nice enough to send me home at that point. It was 2:30 by then.

So, that was the start to my long weekend. I also have very sore calves today. We did an exercise Wednesday called death by calves and I was fine Wednesday, hurt a little yesterday, and want to die today. It's all good though. I also injured my shoulder a bit Wednesday but that's on the mend too. The only other frustrating thing (than my crappy job and the crappy situation there of maybe not moving on) is how stupid dreams are keeping me awake at night. I had a dream last week, and it was the same dream over and over. Same people, same basic scenario just maybe different locations.

I can't remember it all but it's been driving me crazy lately. It's causing me too think too much over stupid stuff that doesn't mean anything and shouldn't be important but now it's there, it's in my mind and I'm going nuts. I shouldn't even go there but my dreams did which now means it won't leave my head and it's been contributing in part to my sleepless nights. Thinking too much is never a good thing. It can be quite hazardous to your health.

So today, I'm trying to clear my head, stop thinking and enjoy the beautiful day that it is outside. I'm going out with the girls tonight to do some oogling and giddy girls night. Tomorrow, lunch with a friend (which is always a blast and usually lasts a few hours). Life is strange, confusing, frustrating but good. I just hope it only gets better from here!!!

0 comments: