Have you ever just wanted to run away at all? Sometimes I want to just to get away from it all and sometimes I want to just because it would be something fun and adventurous to do. The last couple of days I've wanted to run away for both reasons. I guess I felt such a freedom and high from going to Scotland that now I have the bug and want to run away again. That was so freeing to me. I wish that I could afford both financially and work wise to take a few weeks off every six months and just take off and disappear. I know I've said it a million billion times, or something to that effect, but I'm so ready to go to Australia right now. I miss my friends who are there and can't wait for all of them to take me to fun places. Erin told me she'd be my tour guide when I come, hopefully next winter.
I guess part of it is I'm just feeling very very on hold with life right now. There are changes going on for everyone around me, some good, some horrifying and retarded, so I guess I feel like I'm missing out a little. I'm waiting for that next adventure to come in my life and it hasn't. I've been doing the same thing for so long. I've added a few things like my Taekwondo (which I'm doing well at and still having fun), and learning to travel more which helps, but I'm still at the same job, in the same house, with pretty much the same routine for the last 6 years. The nice thing is I have a great family, a great friend base and lots of good stuff going for me. I just have to keep reminding myself of that until I get to run away next year. Only 12 months left if everything goes as it should!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Run Away
Posted by BJ at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment