OK, you have to read my previous post, Glee, from earlier today to completely understand how miserable of a mood I've been in for the last couple of days. Just kind of a blah feeling. Well, today after work I was driving downtown to pick Em up and was blasting my Glee soundtrack loud just singing along, feeling way better. Then we ended up at Best Buy. Now I always look at TV shows I'd like to buy, look at the price and put them back. We'll this time I caved.
I did what I normally do and looked at the price, which was 2 of them at $89.99, one at $99.99 and one at $117.99. I just sulked and put them back. Way more than I'd ever spend. Then Em says to me as we're still looking, "don't look at the end around the corner". I had no idea what she was talking about and eventually did look at the end of the aisle and GASPED!!!!! There were my four seasons for HALF PRICE!!! My beloved Doctor Who was only $49.99 per season on sale. I hesitated but then realized that they wouldn't be that price for forever and I've NEVER seen them below $80.
So basically I caved. I know I have it all downloaded and on my computer, but this way I have the extras that go with it too and in a WAY better form to watch it. I have the few things I still actually like to buy and support and this one is at the top of my list. It's a silly thing I know, but I am, as I said, giddy as a school girl. One more thing to turn my gloomy mood right side up.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
GIDDY AS A SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!
Posted by BJ at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment