CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today is the Day

Well, this is it. I am at work right now for a few short hours, doing nothing mostly anyway, and then later this evening I will be getting on a plane to fly far far away from here. I got my boarding passes last night and got the seat for the London flight changed to a window seat (YES!!!). I'm a little bit nervous for all of it but I know I'm supposed to go. This is the adventure of a lifetime and I know I'm supposed to go. I'm not quite sure what to do everywhere, but I'll figure it out. Figuring out customs and stuff in London could be interesting, but I'll make it work somehow. I'm missing out on Ivy's baby shower while I'm gone but oh well. I'm only missing it by 2 days too. That made me laugh. They're having it the Friday and I come home Sunday. I'm not worried, I'd probably get bored anyway. I hope I'm all packed and ready to go. I think I got it all done and got the last minute stuff, you know, the stuff you still use in the morning, all packed up this morning. I woke up early and couldn't sleep so I got up and got ready.

So, I'll see you all in a couple of weeks. I just hope I get to do all that I want to do and have massive amounts of fun and adventure!!!!!

0 comments: