CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Relaxin'

It has been a very good week of holidays this week. Tuesday night was fun since I got to go hang out with some good friends. Their little 2 year old girl is so incredibly cute. We didn't do much and watched some Magnum P.I. but it was fun. The best part was I got to sleep in Wednesday for Canada Day. Strange to have a holiday in the middle of the week but it was nice. All day Wednesday I kept feeling like it was Saturday, which made it hard to remember to go to work Thursday. Canada Day was just relaxing, visiting a bit with my family and then hanging out with Fee at her house just chillin'. One of my favourite things to do. At 11 we went and checked out the fireworks in Sherwood Park, since they were only a few blocks from her house.

Thursday was so boring at work. Every time I went to work on something, some of the information was missing which made it hard to get anything done. Thank goodness I got to go home early. Em and I went to the football game Thursday night. She had wanted to go for a long time and the Eskimos were playing Winnipeg, her home town, so that made it interesting. It poured so much that night and we got soaked but we still enjoyed ourselves. We both came home and had a nice bath.

I'm still loving my Fridays off. Mom and I went to Costco and had some fun there. I met up with a friend and figure some stuff out for my trip and then went back to moms. Half the family was there. Shelley and 2 of her boys were there to mow the lawn, Karen and her kids and Diana. Later my cousin Kim and her 2 girls came back. They've been visiting this week and had gone to the water park for the day. It was kind of fun to have an all girl visit like that without the husbands. Kim doesn't get the girl visits cause she has 2 brothers and no sisters, although it is just her and her 2 girls since her husband died about 6 years ago. We had a blast. I almost ended up with Cache sleeping over cause Veronica went to Diana's last night for one and he didn't want to be left out but when Karen went to leave, he would not go anywhere but with her. Poor guy, but it meant I got to come home and relax and then sleep!!! And boy did I sleep. It's been such a good week this week and I've really enjoyed. We're supposed to have a girls night tonight so we'll see what we do!!

Oh!!!! and the best part is that I only have less than 20 days left!!!! I can't believe how excited I'm getting, I may burst!!!!

0 comments: