OK, I finally decided to do something fun for myself a couple of months ago and bought tickets to go see the Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy. I learned about him from my boss and watched some stuff on YouTube and thought he was so funny. I found out he was coming here and bought 2 tickets right away. So, last night Felisha and I went to go see his show at the Winspear center. Oh my goodness I thought I was going to die laughing.
The show was fantastic and I got laughing so hard I had tears. I had to hold back some or I could have really lost it and been laughing so hard I wouldn't have been able to breathe (quite a funny scene to watch me like that but not necessarily in public). I was so glad I had gone to the bathroom too because I'm sure I could have peed myself at some point. Felisha was laughing just as hard. Afterwards I bought the DVD he had (only $20) and then stood in line to meet him and have him sign it. That was fun too. So worth every penny.
So if you can handle some good humour, a little bit of language (he is Scottish after all) you would love him. There are some good clips on YouTube and he writes some funny things on his blog page too. Go to http://www.dannybhoy.com/dannybhoy/ and be prepared to laugh. I hope you enjoy it, and if not, that's okay too. Everyone has their own sense of humour. He just happens to appeal to mine.




0 comments:
Post a Comment