CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Might Actually Happen!!!!!

So, some good news this week. T's boss called my boss again today and I overheard a bit of the conversation and my boss was saying how he doesn't want to renew the lease for another five years and that it's up next year. I think I heard him ask something about them still being interested in buying next year. I didn't hear too much because I didn't want to be absolutely horrible, plus I was getting lunch ready, but from my bosses end of the conversation it sounded good. It just made things a little brighter today. This means Australia should be a go next year. That is what makes me the most excited.

I heard from V the other day about finding me a guy in Australia. It was rather funny actually. She said she'd see what she can do over the next year. It's getting pretty exciting and making it a little bit easier to deal with the work load that's piling up here. It's getting pretty bad right now, and stressing me out enough to cause me to sleep only 2 hours last nigh. The nice thing about today is I get to leave now and go pick up Veronica from school. Karen and the rest went to the lake with my brother so I get to have an afternoon play date with her. So I'm off and a little bit more cheerful today.

0 comments: