CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Armed and Dangerous

Well, after months and months of being promised that we would go shooting, Tyler FINALLY took me shooting last weekend. So after we set it all up and Tyler shot some he handed me the gun and showed me how to load it and said there you go. At first he was said do you want to move closer? Maybe you should move closer. I asked why, I was fine and then sat down and proceeded to hit the target on my first shot. In fact out of the first 15 shots I hit the target 10-12 of those times. I laughed. David proceeded to tell me he was afraid of me now with a loaded gun and that I could shoot. I thought that was pretty funny. We had a couple different guns going and took turns between all of us. I felt even better when David shot and didn't do as well as I did (notice my humility there).





I had so much fun and am even more excited to go for my class in 2 weeks to work towards my gun license. I had forgotten how much fun it really was. When I was around 19 years old or so we had gone down to Calgary to visit my Aunt an Uncle and my Uncle has what I call a gun vault. It's a room in his basement with a deadbolt lock and a bunch of guns of all kinds and varieties. He took my sisters, father and me to the gun range and I got to shoot his revolver. This time we were shooting Tyler's .22 rifle. This is going too be a pricey but so much fun hobby, and all Tyler's idea so my mom can blame him for anything bad that might happen.





I do have to say that today was fantastic. Absolutely nothing exciting happened and I am so tired today it's not even funny. I woke up at 4:30 am and didn't really go back to sleep before I got up for my workout this morning. I just felt less burdened and more like I can deal with anything that comes my way. I know a bunch of life changes are coming, I can just feel it, and I'm ready for anything baby. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! In the mean time I'm going to celebrate my 32nd birthday Friday and it's going to be fun. No matter how many people come and what happens the most important people in my life will be there and we will make it the best time ever. Not excited to turn 32 on Saturday but I'll live with it. My 30's so far have been fantastic and keep getting better so 32 can only be even better. The only thing I don't like is it just makes me sound so old. Oh well, like I said, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

0 comments: